Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 15-21

Mother's Breakfast
Miriam was very excited to bring home a paper announcing a Mother's Breakfast at school.  I felt a bit of trepidation.  After attending the Thanksgiving feast where the parents watched the children feast, I wondered if the Mothers would get to eat this time.  I felt pretty sure of eating once I asked her how many place mats she'd made and she told me two!
waiting for the moms to come

cooking pancakes

Miriam was proud to make me this flower

playing with mom's camera was the hit of the classroom

I'd only brought the small memory card and she filled it up with photos like this

two place mats, score!

Miriam and her best friend at school, Amelia

I received this souvenir art project
Miriam drew me as Super Mom

"My mom's name is Stephanie.  She has light brownish hair and greenish blueish eyes.  She likes to wear dresses.  She likes to eat salad.  My favorite thing to do with my mom is have mom and me days.  My mom is special because she does the Arlington co-op."

Best of Girl's Camp
Anastaya went to a one night "Best of Girl's Camp" Friday night.  She had a lot of fun even though it rained on them.  She was pretty tired when she got home!
7:30 pm

Elizabeth spent her Saturday selling lemonade at a friend's garage sale.  After sitting all day in the drizzle, she came home with $4.12 and a bunch of treasures purchased at other garage sales.  She was happy with her success.  I'm not so sure it was worth the logistics on our end!

Dode had planned to take the kids to the Skagit Speedway in Mount Vernon to watch the car races but as they were walking out the door, he checked and the races had been cancelled due to rain.  It ended up being a good thing because they would have gotten home very late and both Anastaya and Isaac were exhausted from the activities they went to Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment