Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

November 1-7

Oops!
Well, remember how I said Dode hadn't anchored the new portable garage down yet?  Monday was pretty windy and what do you know?  The garage did a cartwheel in the driveway.  I was coming back from driving Jacob to the school when I got a frantic phone call from Elizabeth that Isaac was outside trying to keep it from blowing away.  I arrived home to find Isaac desperately trying to keep it from breaking any more and we managed to wrestle the covering off in the pouring rain, getting drenched in the process.  (We had over an inch of rain on Monday and it felt like most of it fell on us!)  Now Dode gets the fun of trying to straighten out the pipes and figuring out how to anchor it down.

Dickson Daycare

a group of loving cousins

funny faces everyone!

Tuesday I had Seth, Ellie, Jenna, Savanah and Darcy over while Sheri, Joel, Janice, Lisa, Isaac, Alyson and  Lainey worked on getting Sharon and Lynn's house ready for their return.  At first, I was tempted to make Elizabeth and Isaac keep going with their school work because it feels like so much can get in the way of a full day of school but then I looked at the big picture and decided, let them play/work with their cousins.  And, I'm so glad I did.  They had a fun day of make believe, dress up, chasing each other around and working together.


Misc.
Jacob rented a fun game for the Wii, Just Dance, and we had a great time grooving to the music.  It had mostly 80's songs I know and love.  It was great to see Jacob and Anastaya doing something together and actually getting along.



1 comment: